Sunday 19 August 2012

Feels like home to me ......


I've arrived! After my balkan adventures through Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia, I have now arrived in правец (Pravets), Bulagria my home for the next year. Actually I am not yet in my apartment cause its having some maintenance done but I am settling into Pravets.

The last few weeks have been a great time of renewal and rest, a pause before starting ministry here. I think God had the the idea of me going to Albania before I thought it was a good idea. The time reminded me of my call and also gave me time to reflect and consider. Yes, he does know plans he has for me 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 ... my promise verse of all these years. God is so faithful. 
Today I read in my devotions that we are his messengers. That God has picked me to be his messenger. That is pretty humbling but also a challenge to be salt and light. 
Please pray as I start ministering here in Bulgaria I can be the salt and light he wants me to be.

Here a few pictures of beautiful Pravets.


No comments:

Post a Comment