Monday 16 July 2012


Fundraising update






As I prepare to go to Bulgaria I have a checklist of things to do. One of the most important things is to have people around me to support me. Most importantly in prayer for the ministry I will be doing but also financially. Now I'm the type of person who finds it hard to ask for the fiver back that I lent someone! Let along ask people if they will sponsor me for this year long trip to Bulgaria. Thankfully people have supported my fundraisers, made donations and generally been very generous. I am doing well but still have quite a bit to raise I need to have half the amount of money to give to be held in the regional account by my departure date ...the 2nd August, 2012. Very fast approaching.

Below is a fancy pie chart of what I have raised so far (blue), pledges people have made which will be paid monthly (yellow) and funds to raised (red).
My total amount I need to raise is £7000. If you feel you could make a one off donation or regular monthly donation please contact me on my email address suzy1405@gmail.com or through Facebook. 

Vera and Alex, two other members of my team are also trying to raise their money to go to Bulgaria and I think we all agree this is the hardest part of our trip. I am ready to go and face the adventure but can't do it without your support. I hope you will pray about supporting me and join with me in this adventure of mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment